SIG: Cell and Gene Therapy

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Dear Katie, all,  Happy to have you on board! To all current SIG members, I sent a Teams invite for monthly recurring SIG meetings, at least until the ICPE 2023 in Halifax. If you have not received it or would like to join on a later moment: just let ...

• Welcome to CGT SIG, Katie!   There are a couple of ongoing activities within the SIG.  Please join our monthly calls and find out how you can get involved.  Best, Kui ------------------------------ Kui Huang PhD Pfizer Inc New York NY +1 (212) 733-1009 ...

• Dear Lourens - Happy New Year! I wanted to reach out as I am interested in this SIG and just started looking into what is posted on the ISPE site. Please let me know the best way to get involved as I would love to learn from you as well as the others. ...

• Dear all,  Wishing you a Happy New Year, with exciting opportunities for our SIG!  I would also like to remind you to fill in the  Doodle . I will plan the meetings next week.  Thanks and see you soon.  Lourens ------------------------------ L.T. ...

• Dear all,  There I am again. I will see if I can delete some previous messages from the forum to not overcrowd it with these messages.  Anyway, we would like to plan our upcoming SIG meetings. I have created a Doodle to inventorize your availability ...

Latest Shared Files