SIG: Cell and Gene Therapy

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Excellent work. Good luck with the submission. Dr Jodie Hillen PhD, M Clin Epi, B Pharm. Adjunct Senior Research Fellow Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre Clinical and Health Sciences Jodie.hillen@unisa.edu.au ...

• Dear Cell and Gene Therapy SIG Members, Please see the attached symposium to be submitted to ICPE titled: Real-world data-based external controls for assessing long-term benefit-risk of cell and gene therapies: insights and perspectives. Briefly, ...

• You're very welcome! It was a collaborative effort, and I'm glad I could contribute to securing funding for the manuscript. Thank you for the acknowledgment. I have received the attached final version and will ensure it is documented for our records. ...

• Thanks for the reply Kui - I think that is a good topic and will socialize it within Roche. I will let you know if anyone wants to support. ------------------------------ Katie Miller Genentech Lakewood OH +1 (650) 278-5056 ----------------------- ...

• Thanks, Katie. A few colleagues are interested in a workshop or symposium related to design, statistical and operational considerations of LTFU. If you or anyone has experience in those areas and want to contribute, please let me know. Best, ...