SIG: Cell and Gene Therapy

View Only
  • 1.  call for SIG sponsored symposium proposals

Posted 01-16-2024 20:26

All,

Happy New Year!  

The deadline for the ICPE abstract is just around the corner.  At 2023 ICPE conference our SIG sponsored a symposium, which was well attended and received.  If you have a symposium topic or proposal for the 2024 ICPE, please feel free to reach out to us as soon as possible.  

Look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
    Kui, Quazi, Jamie, and Lourens

• 2.  RE: call for SIG sponsored symposium proposals

Posted 01-19-2024 09:23

Dear Kui and Team - Happy New Year to you as well! Thanks for sharing this message. I had originally missed it...so apologies for the delayed response. What are thoughts to expand upon the proposed manuscript topic (i.e., Patient-centered data and outcomes for CGTs: challenges and opportunities. maybe this would be an opportunity to get some input on the idea?) Katie

------------------------------
    Katie Miller
    Genentech
    Lakewood OH
    +1 (650) 278-5056

• 3.  RE: call for SIG sponsored symposium proposals

Posted 01-21-2024 22:17

Thanks, Katie.  A few colleagues are interested in a workshop or symposium related to design, statistical and operational considerations of  LTFU.  If you or anyone has experience in those areas and want to contribute, please let me know.  

Best,

Kui

Kui Huang PhD
    Pfizer Inc
    New York NY
    +1 (212) 733-1309

• 4.  RE: call for SIG sponsored symposium proposals

Posted 01-22-2024 10:14

Thanks for the reply Kui - I think that is a good topic and will socialize it within Roche. I will let you know if anyone wants to support. 

Katie Miller
    Genentech
    Lakewood OH
    +1 (650) 278-5056