SIG: Cell and Gene Therapy

View Only
  • 1.  First ISPE CGT SIG meeting

Posted 11-01-2022 14:41
    Edited by Lourens Bloem 11-01-2022 14:41
    Dear all, 

I hope this message finds you well.

On behalf of the core SIG I am happy to invite you for our inaugural SIG meeting. We hope to hold it in the week of 14 November before the incoming holidays; in order to find a suitable date and time, could you please fill in this doodle: Doodle. Let me know if it doesn't work.

The tentative agenda is as follows: 
    • CGT landscape and challenges
    • Regulatory overview on CGT
    • CGT products under review by FDA &EMA
    • Goals and deliverables in 2023
    • Administrative items for SIG

Please let us know if you would like to add. 

Best wishes, also on behalf of Kui, Quazi and Jamie, 
    Lourens
    SIG secretary

------------------------------
    L.T. (Lourens) Bloem, PharmD, PhD
    Assistant Professor Clinical Therapeutics | Division of Pharmacoepidemiology and Clinical Pharmacology | Utrecht Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences | Utrecht University | +31 (0)6 1861 7658 | www.uu.nl/staff/LTBloem

Programme Manager Drug Regulatory Science | Stichting Utrecht Science Park | +31 (0)30 800 4489 | www.utrechtsciencepark.nl

• 2.  RE: First ISPE CGT SIG meeting

Posted 11-07-2022 11:44
    Dear all, 

This is a kind reminder for the below request to fill in a Doodle for our first SIG meeting (next week). Thank you to those who have already responded. 

Best wishes, 
    Lourens

-----
    Assistant Professor Clinical Therapeutics | Division of Pharmacoepidemiology and Clinical Pharmacology | Utrecht Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences | Utrecht University | +31 (0)6 1861 7658 | www.uu.nl/staff/LTBloem

Programme Manager Drug Regulatory Science | Stichting Utrecht Science Park | +31 (0)30 800 4489 | www.utrechtsciencepark.nl

• 3.  RE: First ISPE CGT SIG meeting

Posted 11-08-2022 17:27
    Dear all, 

I have just booked the SIG meeting for Monday 14th 6-7pm CET. You should have received a confirmation from Doodle if you filled it in. 

I will circulate a meeting invitation. If you would still like to join but did not respond to the Doodle, please let me know at l.t.bloem@uu.nl and I will add you. 

Also, I would like to collect all email addresses to also update you on future meetings directly. If it is ok with you, please send me an email at l.t.bloem@uu.nl, so I can add you to the distribution list. 

Thank you in advance.

Best wishes, 
    Lourens

-----