SIG: Cell and Gene Therapy

View Only
  • 1.  Introducing myself to the CGT SIG ommunity

Posted 09-28-2022 22:12
    Hello,
    Thank you for having me as a member of this group.
    My name is Jodie and I am a pharmacoepidemiologist at the University of South Australia (UniSA). I work with Prof. Nicole Pratt on post-market safety of biologic medicines.
    I also work as an Advisor at Evohealth (a bespoke health advisory company based in Canberra). 

To date I have worked on a white paper regarding access to CGTs in Australia. However, as CGTs become more mainstream I am hoping to start a CGT interest group at UniSA with a focus on evaluating safety, efficacy and health policy impact.

I am hoping to contribute to this group from both an academic and advisor perspective.

Any tips you can give me on setting up a CGT interest group would be most welcome.

I look forward to my first meeting with you all.
    I am based in Adelaide, South Australia and can attend international meetings from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm my time.

------------------------------
    Jodie Hillen MClinE, PhD, BPharm
    Dr
    University of South Australia
    Prospect SA
    +61 0882043157

• 2.  RE: Introducing myself to the CGT SIG ommunity

Posted 09-30-2022 09:24
    Dear Jodie,

Thanks for the introduction!  The core SIG is preparing for our first SIG meeting in Oct/Nov.  We look forward to working with you and the rest of members to make this SIG is a community that we can learn and share knowledge and experience in CGT.

Best,

Kui

Kui Huang PhD
    Pfizer Inc
    New York NY
    +1 (212) 733-1009