SIG: Cell and Gene Therapy

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

SIG video, Hybrid SIG meeting @ ICPE Halifax (Friday 25 August 7-8 pm ADT), SIG Spotlight poster session

• 1.  SIG video, Hybrid SIG meeting @ ICPE Halifax (Friday 25 August 7-8 pm ADT), SIG Spotlight poster session

Posted 08-10-2023 10:24
    Edited by Lourens Bloem 08-10-2023 10:25
      |   view attached

Dear all, 

I would like to share three updates with you:

First of all, I am happy to let you know that Kui arranged a time and room for our hybrid SIG meeting at ICPE Halifax: Friday 25 August, 7-8 pm ADT (UTC/GMT -3) in room 607. For those joining online, I attach the calendar invite and link to a Microsoft Teams meeting.

Please find the proposed agenda below. Let us know if you have any suggestions for the agenda.

1. Welcome & introduction<o:p></o:p>
    2. 2023 achievements: ISPE sponsored manuscript, symposium, spotlight, and SIG video<o:p></o:p>
    3. 2024 plans: webinar, ISPE sponsored manuscript 2, pre-conference class, regional focused CGT topics <o:p></o:p>
    4. Other topics of members' interest

Second, as also noted under point 2 of the proposed agenda, the SIG video has been finalized! Please find it at: All about ISPE's Cell and Gene Therapy SIG. With many thanks to Jamie, Sandra and Katie!

YouTube remove preview
    All about ISPE's Cell and Gene Therapy SIG
    The Cell and Gene Therapy Special Interest Group (CGT-SIG) serves as a collaborative community of ISPE members to ‎discuss, develop, and improve study design, analytical methods, data elements, and quality for ‎pharmacoepidemiologic studies focusing on the various aspects of CGT, including but not limited to safety and ‎effectiveness.‎ For more details, visit https://www.pharmacoepi.org/communities/sigs/cgt/
    View this on YouTube >

Last but not least, during ICPE, we will host a SIG spotlight poster session on Saturday 26 August, 11:45-12:45 am (Session B). Would anyone be willing to (co-)moderate?

We look forward to meet you all either physically or online at ICPE Halifax!

Best wishes, also on behalf of Kui, Quazi and Jamie,

Lourens

------------------------------
    L.T. (Lourens) Bloem, PharmD, PhD
    Assistant Professor Clinical Therapeutics | Division of Pharmacoepidemiology and Clinical Pharmacology | Utrecht Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences | Utrecht University | +31 (0)6 1861 7658 | www.uu.nl/staff/LTBloem

• 2.  RE: SIG video, Hybrid SIG meeting @ ICPE Halifax (Friday 25 August 7-8 pm ADT), SIG Spotlight poster session

Posted 08-16-2023 20:51

Thanks Lourens,

The video is great! 

I will share the video at our fortnightly centre pharmacoepidemiology discussion group meeting. Hopefully it will inspire more PEs to join.

Looking forward to seeing your faces at the hybrid meeting in late August.

Jodie Hillen
    Research Fellow
    UniSA, Australia
    jodie.hillen@unisa.edu.au